Lavender hearts

Lavender hearts

Sunday 24 April 2011

Just in the nick of time!

Wow betide what a fantastic surprise I saw in my email box this morning! I have had a lovely message from Sally at The MAD blog awards, to say that I have been nominated for the Best MAD craft blog! Whoopee! That is the one of the most amazing fantastic blog news I have received. I feel absolutely chuffed that I have been nominated, so thank you,thank you,thank you to whoever nominated me!

                                                           MAD Blog Awards 2011



The slightly downside on my behalf is the closing date to vote is tomorrow at 5pm. I may have left it too late, and I have kicked myself for not being 'on the ball', but just the fact that I have been nominated is enough for me!

So here is where you can help me!? If you read this before Easter Monday at 5pm, and want to vote for me, here is the link.


Good luck to my fellow bloggers who have also been nominated in the MAD awards - Cross fingers to every one!

Bxx

2 comments:

  1. How lovely, congrats Becky! Will pop over and vote (you can prepare your speech now)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lakota! Cross fingers x ( the speech is in it's draft form!) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!